Versamax CPU is in Stop/No IO Scan mode

DoubleJ

I have some Versmax controllers that start in this mode after a power outage. Any ideas on how to make them start in Run mode after power has been disconnected then reapplied.

Wow, seeing rsdoran's avatar at the end of that thread...
As was mentioned check the hardware configuration. The default setting for startup condition is "Same" which means it should come up running if that's what it was doing before the power loss. The original programmer could have changed it come up stopped. Also, if it is set to read configuration from flash memory on power up if RAM is lost, the configuration stored in flash could be the culprit.

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect to a new VersaMax CPU (IC200CPU002) via the RS485 port. I have two CPU's. One was taken off a machine and the other is new...
Replies
Views
Dear Folks, We had a defective CPUE05 where we managed to replace & download the program, the program we downloaded has been saved from an other...
Replies
Views
Hi guy we just finish a job with a GE CPUE05 Versamax. The last week-end the cpu reboot all alone and was reset to factory state, the program and...
Replies
Views
Fixes error indication "system configuration mismatch" the module of PLC VERSAMAX CPU I'm having the case of PLC VERSAMAX GEFANUC error. It is...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom