Accel Curve

Is that a velocity/rpm/other graph? I assume it is not an accel graph since the line goes to constant value that is not zero. How are you controlling the drive?

Y axis is rpm, X axis time. So accel to and remain at ex.500RPM. The decel would need to follow the same curve.

The drive is controlled by a control logix processor.

Depending on your process requirements and tolerance, one approach would be to use a timer in your ControlLogix processor to update the command speed according to the rpm versus time curve until it reaches the final speed.

Never played with the PCAM of PF755, but I know it is in the settings. Maybe a little reading of the manual will help.

put the setspeed above the maxspeed and set maxspeed to your value, now the system will try to accel what you want, however the accel will be stopped by the maxspeed.