OT to the military vets out there that may not be aware of this but thought I would s

Bob O

OT to the military vets out there that may not be aware of this but thought I would share. If this is an inappropriate post please delete.

I did some planning and was told I saved 6-10k. I don't know if that's actually true so take it with a grain of salt.

https://www.cem.va.gov/cems/listcem.asp

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a user input 2 times per day, just the hour, (EX: 12 am or pm, 4 am or pm) I need help determining the total hours. For...
Replies
Views
Was having trouble w/ a schneider drive intermittently giving me a motor run on. It would hang up on start. It was driving me batty. Increasing...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , This is what I get when I started a project 5 months ago , and then get back to it , with a new 1769-L33ER, into my existing ME...
Replies
Views
InTouch : "your system may be running low on memory" and "WWHEAP" errors Hi, I'm trying to run a managed application on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Not really Q&A, but I wanted to show off some of my old college projects you may like Here is a 4 axis, chain driven robot built with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom