PL7 Pro on VmWare station

bayeibrahima

Hello
I have some issues using PL7 Pro installed on Windows XP in a VmWare Station
The cable TSXCUSB485 is detected on port COM3 on Device manager, and on Unitelway driver and MODBUS serial driver, the port COM3 is also "ready"
The pc connect to the plc, but only after an unsually long delay time (see picture 150053), when I confirm with "Yes" button, I get the message error on picture 145931, ie Communication error
Do someone have any idea to solve this issue
My best regards

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am looking for an experienced person who has worked with PL7 Pro software along with SFC programming for remote troubleshooting of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have got this machine that needs to be up and running soon. This machine has Schneider's Controller and I/O modules, 3 vfd's, 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've exported a PL7 application to the .FEF file succesfully. Imported the .FEF file in my Unity Pro project, but two of the five sections in...
Replies
Views
Hi Good Day, Anyone here have a PL7 Pro Programming Software? Thank you in advance. Joe Ric
Replies
Views
Hello I hope this doesn't count as advertising. In my search for a solution that doesn't involve virtualization I've stumbled across the plcs.net...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom