Studio 5000 function block connectors acting funny

Engrlife

I have been developing a program on studio 5000 in function block. I exported the program section from one computer to another. The function block on the original computer had connectors that only had orthogonal(right angles) lines. The new computer the format of the function block got all screwed up, the connectors are all diagonal and the blocks are all moved around. Is this normal for exporting importing? Am I missing a setting on the second computer for function block. I havent been able to find anything.

Had something like this before with screen resolution or print setting area on the other computer... it was quite a while ago though.

Similar Topics

Please see attached file. I need this program in Function Block form but I am totally lost on this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Howdy, I am currently struggling with an array of values that I want to re-arrange in a programmatic way. My program is a mix of ladder and STX...
Replies
Views
Hey guys. First post, sorry if I'm doing this wrong. Some of us were wondering about building trends in Studio 5000 for Compact or ControlLogix...
Replies
Views
I am trying to setup the TOT function block so that I bring in GPM and want to output MGD. I cannot seem to figure out the correct gain in the...
Replies
Views
Am I losing it? Is it not possible to COP a UDT to another UDT in a function block routine? PLEASE HELP!
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom