Indexing/tracking

You should be able to series the index pulse bit in with the Keyence bits. It just has to be done in the rung preceding the Multiple by 16 rung. That way once you have camera results from new capture at the beginning of an index cycle you update your status bits.

Then use an XIO to delay your timers for 1 scan cycle and allow status bits to change their state and then start timing on next scan cycle.

Remember logic is solved from left to right then top to bottom.

Index_Pulse.PNG

There will always be 4 parts every index. and currently I have everything working accordingly including the reset. I am sure if I keep looking at the code I will come up with a improved way.

thanks for your insight

@CWAL61
The above was a reply to the another post, however I see what you adjusted there as well! I will continue with what I currently have and will use this scenario if anything funky happens! I appreciate you!

Last edited: