How to setup data logging Siemens

Jonathan358

Hardware is. S7-1500. Software is tia v15.1

Hey guys I'm trying to use the data logging to my mmc. I can get it to log the data. But only for one cycle and have to delete the file. I'm wanting it to keep on logging until I delete them. I'm just lost. I only have a photoeye to trigger it on and off. I was using the datalogcreate and datalog write. From there I got a little lost. I am logging weight scans and say badscans.

Just trying to figure out how to set this up.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I'm currently using TIA Portal v17 with a S7-1200 and a KTP-400 Basic HMI. I have a data log set up that begins logging various data...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a simple application which involves monitoring equipment voltage and current, logging this data and displaying the data as a trend...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I've been an A-B user for millenia, but ventured into the world of Red Lion HMI recently. I could use some insight into setting up data...
Replies
Views
This one is probably fairly simple, but I wanted to make sure I was understanding it right since I am very new to this. In the setup options I...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am trying to define data points in RSSql and am having some problems. I have a ControlLogix 5555 controller and an OPC topic set-up...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom