pcd2 programm cable ?

gm2012

Hi i have a pcd2 . it has a "PGU" interface... 9 pins ..RS232.. i tried to connect my old pc .. but no connection! maybe i need the PGU cable ? pcd8.k111
kann i construct it by myself ?

thank u :D

thank you for your quick answer^^
yes of course i read this pdf !

i even printed it out :

but there is no final answer for me .. its like a big "?".
so i first i need to check how a rs232 - cable is wired. then i have to look if the programming-cable has the same wires.
(sry bad english)
i think i cant buy this anymore.. maybe hard to find

hmmm...

Page: 3-8

PGU port D-Sub socket, 9-pole1)(for PCD8.K111 programming cable) 1

1) Can also be used as a serial data port, e.g. to connect a terminal; but this hampers troubleshooting with the debugge

page 4-5

The PGU interface (Port # 0) is connected to a 9-pole D-Sub connector (female). The interface is used to connect the programming device when the unit is comissioned.The interface is of type RS 232c.

PCD8.K111 connecting cable(P8 and S-Bus protocol, suitable for all PCD1 / PCD2 units

Pcd2 pg4

Hi,
now i think i did it...
But i really don´t know how to continue. I need to learn the PG4 program i guess. Because when i press yes it maybe copies the configuration onto the PCD... but it´s still in the halt Modus...
đź“š

PCD2_Versuch 2019-0528_anzeige_download_To_PCD.JPG PCD2_Versuch 2019-0528_confectionated_cable_PCD.JPG