Anyone experience with an internet connection to an S7-300 PLC with an CP343 lean mod

Leonardo

We want to connect to a S7-300 PLC system via the internet using a CP343 lean module.

What we did until now:

1) the CP module is connected to the office router and has an IP (in the range of the router) and gateway address (=the internal IP address of the router)

2) The router is connected to the internet an has a fixed extern IP address.

3) Port 102 is cleared for the complete transfer route.

4) In the router we configured IP forwarding. Any request on port 102 will be forwarded to the PLC ‘s IP address.

I would like to know which additional configurations needs to be done. As well as on the PLC site as on the router site as on the PC site (PC/PG interface),.....

thanks for your reply!!