mitsubishi FX to proface HMI cable

ivelson10

Hi there,

is anyone here have the connection config. (or have been done before) of Mitsubishi FX PLC (FX1s-14MR-ES/UL) to Proface HMI (GP570-BG11-24V). the mitsubishi FX uses the "8-pin mini DIP" and the Proface HMI uses "25-pin D-SUB". since the PLC & HMI terminals are both female, i need to create a male/male connector. i already bought the accessories, just need how to configure the connect.

Thanks in advance!

the proface is Rs232 and wires 2-2 and 3-3 efectively
- busy for now I will send you more info later

Similar Topics

Hello Everyone, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have a Mitsubishi PLC FX3u connected to an old ProFace GP2500 HMI...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been trolling through the Proface documentation to find an answer, but I read conflicting information. We have a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to make communication possible between the mitsubishi FX-2N and a proface HMI, ST401. all the other areas are working fine eg i can...
Replies
Views
U
Does anybody have the pin assignment of the cable for connecting between Proface GP2500-SC41 and Mitsubishi Q-series PLC? Kind regards,
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
I am trying to connect an Proface GP 2301-S HMI to an Mitsubishi FX0s PLC via the programming 8 pin Mini-Din port. Has anyone done this? Can you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom