LogixPro

Are you sure?

You may obtain LogixPro here and the price is very reasonable. Now, as to simulating a warehouse conveyor system on LogixPro, that is quite an undertaking for a PLC simulator software package. If you are interested in doing part of for testing ideas, then Lp is your tool. If it is a fairly small system then Lp is your tool also. If it is a very large system, then you need to think of breaking it into parts to simulate. Post some code in either LogixPro or other form and there are plenty of folks here who will be glad to help you with it.
ok then....How do I simulate a (warehouse transporting packages) conveyor belt system in LogixPro?
is not the way to get help, only flamed!

Cool :)

Hi,
I have Lp on my PC, I dont need to purchase it, but thanks for that.

No it is only a small system, if I can make it a larger system then I will later on, but for now seen as I am a beginner in Lp I will be happy with a small system.

I have gone through the first introductory tutorial in Lp but at the moment cannot see how I will be able to achieve what I want.

Anyways i'll crack on with the other tutorials and see how I get on.

You know the welcome screen of Lp, how do they get the conveyor belt their? is that part of the code or is that from somewhere else?