TP700 Comfort... Remote Control

userxyz

Hi,

I have a TP700 Comfort that logs csv's on a USB-stick via scripting.
I have also check marked the SmartServer.

With a PC and browser I can login and get the daily created csv files via the file browser from the connected USB stick.

The remote control does not work.
I have installed the last version of Java runtime and I'm running Win 10.
I have trief IE, Edge and Chrome...

In the older panels, I needed to activate the SmartAcces if I remember well, but cannot find such check-mark, so I guess the smartserver is the right check mark.

I am in TIA v15.1... I don't think a license is needed.

What could be the issue ?

When I browse to the IP adress of the panel, I can login, when I click on Remote control I can see that it tries to doe things, but I get an empty page...

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,

Kind regards,
Combo

Yes, smartserver is the name for the feature now.

In the control panel of the TP700, there are some Internet Settings/web server settings you need to set. I don't have a panel in front of me to check, but at the minimum, you need to assign an administrative password. There are a ton of Remote Control settings, I think you need to also assign passwords for read only and read/write passwords.