FX-64MR - MEDOC Programmer Needed ...

Hello ALL :)

I have a customer with a Mitsubishi FX-64MR (PLC) -and- a Mitsubishi MTA-250 (HMI) ... I have communication cables for both the PLC & HMI ... ALL Software for both devices and the original OEM files for PLC & HMI ... Programmer Needed to make a few tweaks -and- debug ... please email me ASAP ... [email protected]

FX-64MR - MEDOC Programmer Needed ...

Similar Topics

I was troubleshooting a customer's machine today, and I came across a couple of questions that I need your thoughts on. 1. At the end of the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Was wondering if someone could help me with some ladder logic on a Mitsubishi FX-64MR which we are using for running air compressors...
Replies
Views
FX plc,with medoc v2.4 intruction ILLEGL ,what the meaning?. Cannot read intruction after step 1302 in leader program. This program geting...
Replies
Views
Good day all We've recently have a problem with this PLC not running after power up which controls our Incinerator. Found that the Off edit/run...
Replies
Views
I got a question regarding Fx3U-64M and Fx2N-64MR PLCs controllers. The situation is as followed: I'm working at ship and it has Bow Thruster...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom