Hazardous Location Phone. (OT)

elevmike

I'm looking for a phone set for a hazardous location:

Class I, Division I, Group B.

I've googled, checked Graybar, and a bunch of others but no luck so far. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Mike.

The phone/intercom system I see most often in questionable environments is Gaitronics. Did I spell that right?

Anyway, I'm not sure if they have a Class I Div I. But, they'd be the first place I'd look.

AK

Similar Topics

I have a similar application, but mine is in a hazardous location. Thus far I'm coming up empty for solutions. The client would like to lock some...
Replies
Views
I am pretty sure it doesn't exist but I was asked by one of our sales guys. So here goes Has anyone heard of an area classification of: Class...
Replies
Views
I kind of thought that this topic has been discussed. But a search produced no good threads. I am setting up a control panel in a process room for...
Replies
Views
Would a RTD be considered a “non-incendiary” device suitable for use in a Class 2 Div 2 area? The transducer for the RTD would be located in a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to design a motor control panel (basically pushbuttons and lights with some IO blocks in an enclosure) for use in a Class 1 Zone 1...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom