MicroLogix 1500 ASCII

Skyblz

S
I am using a MicroLogix 1500 LRP in an application where I have channel 1 configured for ASCII communications to read the input from a barcode scanner. This works really well but I need to add at least one more scanner and possibly more in the future. Is it possible to do this with the 1500 LRP? I have used a SLC 5/03 in a similar application in the past but only needed one input. If you have expanded the use to more than one ASCII device using a SLC 500 processor that info would be helpful. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Good morning to all, I need to modify an existing PLC MIcrologix 1500 configured with a Modem on Channel 1 (DF1 Full Duplex) and an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a veteran Mitsubishi programmer, but am new to AB. I have a Micrologix 1500. I am receiving a string via RS232 on Channel 1. In...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I need to put a Sick CLX490 in "Sleep Mode" and put it back into "Run Mode" (Laser On) utilizing the ASCII AWT...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use a ML1500 to communicate with a barcode reader via ASCII protocol. It isn't working, so I tried to verify the reading/writing...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys\Gals, I am trying to write to a simple display from my Micrologix 1500 processor's serial port. (LRP, so I have 2 channels, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom