Can i connect the PLC and HMI softwares together?

HamzaAhmed

Hello guys,

i am using Delta software PLC ladder (WPLSoft) and HMI programing(DOPSoft) for learning but in the simulation the PLC and HMI are not talking with each others without a real PLC and real wiring connections.

how can i simulate using both of them in the same time?

foe example: if Y0 is on on the PLC simulation i need to see it in HMI in the same time.

Similar Topics

I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Sorry for the basic question: At the moment, the PLC [S7-1200] is connected to a laptop (contains TIA Portal) via the ethernet port. When I add...
Replies
Views
So I installed advanced hmi and grabbed an ethernet cable. I have the click C0-12DRE-1-D PLC. I installed the advanced hmi and added the...
Replies
Views
Hi Complete newcomer to S7 so go easy on me... Siemens S7: What cable do I need to connect S7-1200 PLC to HMI? The touch screen is one of these...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am working on a project using an AB Micro850 PLC in combination with a PanelView800 series 2711R-T4T HMI panel. I was previously using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom