Maple System & AB Micro800 Tags

damica1

I can't post the technical spec sheet because it's to large, and I can't provide the link because it is an Un-released document.(They told me it was soon to be released!)

If you work with the Maple System Hmi and the AB micro800 series PLC, you may not be aware of this.

There is NO Limitation on the number of Tags that can be use. This is actually only limited by the memory in the HMI, so the larger the program the less tags that can be used.

Now most of my programs are small (most under 30 screen) but I have used 1000's of tags with out any problem.

Now depending on how you get the TAG data into the Hmi will determine the tag SCOPE that is available.

If you copy and paste you can only use the "GLOBAL TAGS" but if you export/import the tag variables then all of the tag scopes will be available for use. (Global, Main, UDFB)

Here is the P/N of the document "1036-0211 Rev. 01"