Line Break Error in Standard Diagnostics - Help?

DanC2188

Does anybody know what 'Error: Line Break' means? I can't seem to find anything online or in the Help files. It is causing me to have a red flashing [SF] LED on the PLC.

If anybody can assist me with this I would appreciate it.

Regards

Line Break_Pic.JPG

Does anybody know what 'Error: Line Break' means? I can't seem to find anything online or in the Help files. It is causing me to have a red flashing [SF] LED on the PLC.

If anybody can assist me with this I would appreciate it.

Regards

Out of curiosity, do you get anything useful when you click "Help on Event"?

My guess is that it means that the RS232 cable (the line) is either broken or unplugged (or the device on the other end is off).

Out of curiosity, do you get anything useful when you click "Help on Event"?

My guess is that it means that the RS232 cable (the line) is either broken or unplugged (or the device on the other end is off).
Hi MK42, I didnt get anything at all really, I have searched it through Siemens support forums and google but not seen anything that can assist me. The system is running fine with this error so its not a rush but I would like to fix this.