LogixPro - The Learning Pit - uncooperative?

have you personally used this before? it sounds like quite the solution, i would be interested in using it myself :D thanks

No I haven't but there are others on this forum who have and they all speck well of it. But the price is right
to give it a try.

Unitronics offers a range of PLCs that have a built in HMI for a couple hundred dollars, but the software and programming cable are free and well written.

The Unitronics is a good HMI / PLC combo to do both in one project. Also has ethernet , canbus, serial, etc.

And the ladder is pretty standard. It does however have some advanced features that not even the big PLCs have.

If you add up your hardware and software they are a good choice for simple to mid range systems.

Thanks mr Dahnuguy for the advice, but do you have the link so that l can easily make direct contacts with the people. l would greatly appreciate if you can repply me. thank you