Power Flex 70 and Devicenet

almartins

I am having problem with Power Flex 70 communicating with 20-comm D ato Devicenet . The Power Flex 70 always show the "error 75" same after to erase the error in IHM, but the red light continue flashing and don't stop, same nothing indicating flaw in IHM. I need help. Thanks.

I am having problem with Power Flex 70 communicating with 20-comm D ato Devicenet . The Power Flex 70 always show the "error 75" same after to erase the error in IHM, but the red light continue flashing and don't stop, same nothing indicating flaw in IHM. I need help. Thanks.

There is a fault on the 20-COMM-D Card.

Page 4-6 of PF70 Manual:

Port 1-5 Adapter 71-75
The communications card has a fault.
Check DPI device event queue and corresponding fault information for the device.

PowerFlex 70 Manual:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/20comm-um002_-en-p.pdf

20-COMM-D Manual:

http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/20comm-um002_-en-p.pdf

You will have to log onto the 20-COMM-D with the PF70 HIM, find out what the error is, and rectify it.

Stu....

Hello again!

I have a quick question, so I'm just going to continue in this semi-related thread.

There is a Micrologix 1500 and PowerFlex400 connected vie DeviceNet. Is it possible to program parameters of PowerFlex via DeviceNet?