Alleb bredely 1769 l32e

nomanarif

HI everyone
i was trying to upload a program from AB 1769 L32E... But it has given my a firmware version issue.. i am using rslogix v19,so i hve upgraded its firmware version to 17.12 from serial cable but in the middle because of power failure i have to redo it... so i have done soo... after that i have realized that i hve to upgrade it to version 19.xx, so i hve upgraded it but in the middle it was giving some error after 2 of 3 etc.... after that i hve checked the firmware verions it was changed to 19.11
but my plc was showing( there is no program in controller to upload) that it has no program now and HMI is also not connecting as before, previosuly it has program and was working correctly
kindly help

There is no way to recover it unless you have a copy somewhere else. A firmware update clears everything from the cpu.

Well, if somebody could use NSA IT(?) guys, there might just be a theoretical chanche to restore something.
There are commercial service providers to recover deleted files etc. as well but I dont even want to guess the cost

thanks

thanks guys for the reply and help now i have to be carefull for the next... actually i m not getting any way to upload the program without firmware upgradation...
i will not refer AB plcs to my client now.... too many problems in uploading a simple program

"Me thinks the problem is not with the PLC brand"

Couldn't agree more. The big warning message that comes up warning you that everything will be deleted if you flash the firmware should have been a clue and if you haven't got an up to date copy of the program why would you click on OK?