GE CPE305 SRTP Communication Errors

BobG53

Our company developed a driver (around 2002) to read/write bits and analog data around 2002 for the Series 90-30 364/374 CPUs over SRTP. We have recently migrated to RX3i IC695CPE305, using the same driver to talk to the CPE305. We are finding that some of the message packets are not valid, causing our driver to reset the socket. We have implemented a few fixes and they seemed to prevent bad data from interrupting our process. But the errors are now re-occurring. Over the weekend a message was returned from the CPE305 to our system--18. I looked up this message in GFK-2383A under SRTP Server Events--"LAN System-Software Fault, resuming" "An unexpected event has arrived on an SRTP Server connection. No state transition exists for the event in the connection’s current state.". After this "18" message appeared, there were no responses from the CPE305 for 17 seconds. Has anyone written a SRTP driver to talk to a CPE305?