Fastes RPI for I/O or an AB Compactlogix COM Module???

skyfox

Lifetime Supporting Member
How can one determine the fastest RPI rate for a given module and not worry about future update issues if code and I/O rack configuration is not going to be changed? In other words, I want to make sure the RPI setting that I use for testing for a week without any issues, is not going to be an issue 6 months down the road provided the as shipped configuration remains unchanged?

Can someone point me to a Technote or any documentation that discusses RPI in detail?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi there I am new with this thing and i don't know how to connect Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC to Raspberry Pi using USB to RS485 in NodeRED...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using a temposonic R series linear transducer for positioning of a lower ram on a hydraulic powdered metal press. The transducer...
Replies
Views
Hello Ladies and Gents, I have some PLC to PLC communications using Produce and Consume. The data is not time sensitive, and I really only need...
Replies
Views
I am not very experienced in Rockwell PLCs and have run into a small problem, so I could do with a little bit of help. We have a redundant...
Replies
Views
Dear All , I need help to resolve the issue of the RPI that has been not changing on my configured L35E processor ? it was running since but now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom