FactoryTalk Question Marks?

Ruskied

In FactoryTalk when a text string with a tag has an error a bunch of question marks show up.
I was wondering if there was a way to display a specific text instead of automatic question marks?
Best regards,
Edward

A Qualified No...

You CAN do all manipulations in VBA, and process what to display, but that is also virtually impossible without timer triggers to fire it off.

Ignition is nice that way, I can handle things based on the quality of the item from the data provider, but FTView != Ignition.

Similar Topics

I have a PanelView 6+ that runs a ME program. Recently, I've had a couple occasions where the HMI graphics has question marks all over the...
Replies
Views
Title explains problem. Basically after transferring from one computer to another, the question marks appear. ActiveX is up to date and...
Replies
Views
Question- I was given a Micrologix .RSS file and a .APA file communication is ethernet. I was asked to verify comms ethernet (which they...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, in FT SE (network distributed) user manual, to copy the path from primary to secondary server, there should be an option under...
Replies
Views
Good morning: If anyone made HMI project change, will it automatically stores HMI project change in HMI project at Factorytalk View SE HMI Project...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom