Manufacturing date of powerflex drive

Nandraj

Dear All,
If the manufacturing date on the drive is old means 2010,11,12 does this drive gives problem while running or may be chance of any electronic component failure ?
is the manufacturing date matter the drive component?

Simple answer - yes.

The complex one is hard to say. 2010 is not very old drive. For AB Powerflex drives AB recommends replacement of some fans and modules every 5 years and their checklist is for 20 years. But no one is telling to replace the drive on 20 years. If it is not working it should be repaired or replaced. and the reason for this can be poor storage, poor work conditions, poor maintenance, or any other type of failure caused by external interference or defective component.
So if it worked and now not, then needs to be checked.
If you don't know if it worked needs to be checked.

thank you all
Actually I was getting fault with my drive " X06 Not functioning " even i remove also put in another port recycle power again put in same port recycle power same thing showing . SO changed the Drive Powerflex 753 but even new drive showing same fault then also changed the devicenet option card but same fault . then off for some time and then again ON Now it is running ok .
Due to this problem came i was concerned with the manufacturing date my old drive was manufactured in 2017 and newly ordered drive was 2013
so I thought may this date matters for electronic components ?
Do you know any good supplier to supply original drives and other AB materials in Nigeria ?