Need Ge-fanuc PLC programming manual

Leo.ge

Hi all:
I'm not familiar with Ge-Fanuc PLC.But the new machine which I maintain these day uses Ge-Fanuc CNC system.So who has the Programming Manual(PDF) for its PLC(serial 30)and can you share it with me? Thank you very much!

Not trying to be redundant or anything, but GE also has a "InfoLink" CD-ROM that is said to include all of the manuals for every PLC series, and for PLC programming.
Perhaps your vendor for GE products could get you a copy.

Does your machine tool have a stand-alone PLC, or does it use the built-in PMC in the CNC controller? "Serial 30" is not a recognizable name for a GE Fanuc PLC. The PLC that the other responders have mentioned is the Series 90-30.

The easiest way to figure out what you have is by looking at the color of the I/O modules. If they are black, you probably have a GE Fanuc Series 90-30. If they are yellow, your machine is using the CNC controller's PMC capability.

The ladder logic in the CNC is different from the ladder logic in a PLC, so determining which manual you need depends on which platform is running the logic. If your machine uses a PLC, you should be able to find the manuals you need from the links already posted.

PLC or CNC Documentation

If you have both PLC and CNC, you may want to get both Infolink CDs.
Order IC690CDR002 for PLC and 44A728231-G02 for CNC.

I do have the "InfoLink" CD-ROM if you have the GE Fanuc 90-30 series, but I would need to know if it's legal to duplicate.

Gary

Steve Bailey said:
Does your machine tool have a stand-alone PLC, or does it use the built-in PMC in the CNC controller? "Serial 30" is not a recognizable name for a GE Fanuc PLC. The PLC that the other responders have mentioned is the Series 90-30.

The easiest way to figure out what you have is by looking at the color of the I/O modules. If they are black, you probably have a GE Fanuc Series 90-30. If they are yellow, your machine is using the CNC controller's PMC capability.

The ladder logic in the CNC is different from the ladder logic in a PLC, so determining which manual you need depends on which platform is running the logic. If your machine uses a PLC, you should be able to find the manuals you need from the links already posted.

To Steve: yes,you are right ,my mistake!I think what I have is the the CNC controller's PMC .Its color is yellow.

To jrwb4gbm: Thank you for your link!

To all: Thanks everybody for giving me so much useful information.

Last edited:
CNC manuals are not posted on the website. You will need to obtain a copy of the CD (44A728231-G02) that RussB mentioned.

You also need to know which model CNC controller you have. Different versions of the PMC require specific versions of the programming software. The newest can be programmed using Cimplicity Machine Edition software. I have a list of six different publication numbers for the PMC programming manual.

PMC-I/J Programming manual GFZ-54803E-1
PMC-K/L/M/P Programming manual GFZ-55193E
PMC-N Programming manual GFZ-61013E
PMC-PA/SA/SB/SC/NB Programming manual GFZ-61863E
PMC-Q Programming manual GFZ-75013E-1
PMC-QC Programming manual GFZ-75023E-1

Steve,thank you.
Your information is important to me.I think it's time for me to call Ge-Fanuc Tech-Support China Department .

GE Fanuc CNC Controls

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hi,

I am interested in obtaining what I believe is called the 'infolink' manuals on CD.

I have a particular interest in CNC legacy products....
eg. Series 0-C, 16-A, 18-A and Powermate D CNC controllers.

ie. Op manuals, connection manuals, programming manuals, pmc manuals etc

Is there just one infolink CD that covers everything?

Does anyone know exactly what I should be looking/asking for?

Regards Richard.
[/font]

GE Fanuc PLCs and CNCs are sold through two different channels. PLCs are sold through a network of distributors. PLC manuals are available online or through the distributors.

CNC products are sold through direct sales agents. These sales agents primarily focus on OEMs, that is, the machine tool builders rather than on the end users. The manuals are not posted online. Your best bet to get a copy of the infolink CD with the manuals you need would be to try to locate the GE Fanuc sales office in your country that services the British machine tool builders. If you know anyone who works for a machine tool OEM, ask him/her for the names of the GE Fanuc reps they deal with.

CNC manuals are not posted on the website. You will need to obtain a copy of the CD (44A728231-G02) that RussB mentioned.

You also need to know which model CNC controller you have. Different versions of the PMC require specific versions of the programming software. The newest can be programmed using Cimplicity Machine Edition software. I have a list of six different publication numbers for the PMC programming manual.

I am still looking for these manuals:

B-55193E FANUC PMC-Model K/L/M Programming Manual

please sent to me

Thank you for your help

mail: [email protected]

I am looking for these manuals too:

B-55193E FANUC PMC-Model K/L/M Programming Manual

please sent to me

Thank you for your help

mail: [email protected]