Trident SOE onto Honeywell's Experion System

I have a requirement to get SOE data from Triconex's Trident controller to Honeywell's Experion system. Trident has CIM module (Model 3211), with inbuilt OPC Server.

In one of my previous jobs, I had used Maticon's OPC Server for Trident to get the SOE data into Honeywell's Experion system. That was because the Communication Module then did not have inbuilt OPC Server feature. So the SOE file had to be manually copied into the OPC Server for it to know the tags list. Now that the OPC server is configured in the CIM module, I am not sure if anything needs to be done with the SOE file, or does the CIM gets the SOE tags directly from the Trident.

Does anyone know if the SOE file is still required. If so, how do I use it?

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Currently, I am facing with a problem about analog output module with PLC trident of Invensys . The module sometime generate a fault...
Replies
Views
I am quoting a job and my source at Triconex is no longer employed there and I'm out of the country right now so resources are limited. My source...
Replies
Views
We have a Triconex Trident Safety PLC and are having some trouble identifying alarms that are available. On the MP module, there are Relay Alarm...
Replies
Views
Dear All, We are designing a solution with 1756-L74 and Archestra. We need to use SOE to show on HMI. Please mention any solution if someone did...
Replies
Views
I often make modifications on tristation, automatically it will generate new versions sequence of events SOE format and I have to copy and paste...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom