looking to buy a A/B - 5/05

Iv had some of this old stuff in bags and boxes in my garage from over the years. Trainers, decommissioned stuff. I think I have a few SLC processors and racks along with a large assortment of SLC500 cards. What is a gently used SLC5/05 worth? (32K if memory serves) Perhaps in a rack with a bunch of cards. I see them on EBAY for anywhere from 500$ to 4000$.
I have only ever purchased through my company and its all new almost every time!
I have never really bothered with selling/buying. Just scavenging from old parts from machine retrofits.

What is a gently used SLC5/05 worth? (32K if memory serves) Perhaps in a rack with a bunch of cards. I see them on EBAY for anywhere from 500$ to 4000$.

Depends a lot on the series... A's are cheap B and C are in demand and D are new so they are getting the most, I do some buying on ebay but most of mine are from people just looking to get rid of spare parts or the dreaded plant closures, you can make some money buying at them but I get so depressed see it

I had a pic of one of them I stored away most recently.
Its a L552- 5/05 ser C, RevA FRN.10.

I guess its a newer one. Perhaps I should try and pedal it!

Thanks

I had a pic of one of them I stored away most recently.
Its a L552- 5/05 ser C, RevA FRN.10.

I guess its a newer one. Perhaps I should try and pedal it!

Thanks

You should be able to get some money for it... if you want to hold it for a little you can get more for it, if not list it on ebay as a 'best offer' starting at a 'buy it now' for 1200USD if you have good feedback you should be able to get it from someone up in CA looking for one and resellers like myself will try and low ball you for about 800, the market has been seeing a lot of them over the last 2 months