Rs logix I/O not responding flashing

ashu2shreya

Hi,

While downloading a program it gives warning message like
DANGER: Unexpected hazardous motion of machinery may occur.
1.some devices maintain independent config settings that are not loaded to the device during the download of the controller.
2. verify these devices drives, network devices,3rd party product
3. Failure to load proper configuration could result in misaligned data and unexpected equipment operation

When I go online I/O not responding is flashing and I/O configuration makes yellow marked and in the hardware for DI card there is one orange indicator is on.

Error messages are like;
1.For Module 1794-ACNR15/C 4.1:- (code 16#0204) connection request error.connection request timeout
2. For module 1756 - L60M03SE sercos 16.1:- (code 16#fd04) connection request error.No CST master detected

is this a continuation of your previous post, or is it something totally different?
Having a double post for the same problem is not helpful.

Whatever, you need to provide more information on what you have.
Also, have you physically checked all your I/O, and are they on local racks or remote racks?
As you have stated that you have an ACN module, have you configured a ControlNet network for your hardware?

The long and short is your processor is not communicating with the I/O modules. This isn't a mismatch configuration issue (I.E. wrong module version, etc...) but simply a communications one. Confirm/check that your communication lines are wired correctly and the configuration of the processor and modules is correct.