Soil Moisture Sensor

Bullzi

Lifetime Supporting Member
I just got a interesting request. I have a customer that is wanting to detect how much moisture there is in the soil around a Pipeline. I have never used a moisture sensor before and most of what I find is for home use and hobbyist. I am not seeing anything that I think would handle being buried 6ft under the ground.

Has anyone here done anything like this?

Give me your ideas I can use all I can get.

Similar Topics

hello, i have a problem in wiring my relay module board 5v from plc to my soil moisture sensor, i already have a 5v power supply, i just dont know...
Replies
Views
Dear, i was wondering if somebody came accross a code or standard such as from NFPA that requires the use of Flame Detectors for Gasoline, Gasoil...
Replies
Views
Hello, all. I have currently been tasked with automating the irrigation system at a vineyard for table grapes. The work with turning the water on...
Replies
Views
Hi all, student project :) I need suggestions for a pH sensor for testing the pH of soil. Using s7-1200 plc. It should be wired to the digital...
Replies
Views
We have a raised hopper at our plant that gets filled with soil. Our problem is that we can't see the hopper to see when its full as it is in a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom