Windows 10 Scaling

zd2121

I am running Rockwell on Windows 10. When I open Studio 5000 all of the icons are extremely small but the text seems somewhat normal. I know where to change the text size but does anyone have any clue how to change the icon sizes? I have attached an image (I think). Hopefully someone can help!

You can go to the EXE file for the version of Rockwell you are using, right click on it and go to properties. Then click the Compatability tab. Click the Change high DPI settings button. There are some DPI settings you can use that *should* fix this issue.

Similar Topics

Hi, Didn't found an answer to this particular problem. As everyone probably knows if you use windows scaling of display crazy things happen to...
Replies
Views
I want to run a factory talk view ME project in a Panel View Plus 7 Performance HMI. The project was developed in a 'Windows 7 Professional 64 bit...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I received two identical brand new Dell desktops from a customer to install the softwares for a project. The first one is for a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I'm at a bit of a loss with a problem I'm having with some PVP 1250s and hoping for some advice. In firmware and application version...
Replies
Views
Hi, I made a program for 2 plcs doing the same thing, and the only thing rhey share is a heartbeat. My program worked in testing, and now my xic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom