SUCOsoft S30-S 3

cache

Hello to everyone. We have a PS-3 Klockner moeller PLC system and have a problem. We need a Sucosoft S30 software to check our PLC system and to see the operating condition of the systems. How can I found it. Is there anyone who have it, please response and help us. Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Sucosoft S30-S4

Thank you very much Ninanderson for your reply and help. Actually ı have found S30-S3. But now I need higher version -Sucosoft S30-S4-. If you could help me about it I will be very pleased with. Thank you.

cache said:
Hello to everyone. We have a PS-3 Klockner moeller PLC system and have a problem. We need a Sucosoft S30 software to check our PLC system and to see the operating condition of the systems. How can I found it. Is there anyone who have it, please response and help us. Have a nice day.

Having the software may not help IF you do not have an original copy of the program.

S30-S4 does let you upload from a PS4-200 series but you can not de-compile the code to look it, only S30-S3 for PS3 had a decompiler built in. The new Windows software (S40) does not even allow you to upload from the PLC.

We can decompile PS306 and PS316 programs if anyone needs this done.

ninanderson said:
S30-S4 does let you upload from a PS4-200 series but you can not de-compile the code to look it, only S30-S3 for PS3 had a decompiler built in. The new Windows software (S40) does not even allow you to upload from the PLC.

We can decompile PS306 and PS316 programs if anyone needs this done.

I have been here for YEARS, in all that time you are the 2nd person to tell that lie.

Anyone that says they can upload from a Moeller PS-3xx and provide you with the program is lieing to put it simple. What they will do is act like they have the program, because the only time you would need it is when a problem occurs, then tell you it is corrupt (or something similar) THEN offer their services to replace the code.

I placed this person on my ignore list but for some reason it did not stick, glad it did not now. He/she/it is now.

This person is not here to assist people with plc's, he/she/it is just trying to advertise.

My personal opinion, I would not do business with that company.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that rsdoran is talking through his hat. We have performed many PS316/306 decompilations over the years and have never failed to recreate the original program. The last time we gave this service was for a US based utility company in April of this year. I'm very hurt that rsdoran has called me a lier. If he/she would like to contact me directly I would be very happy to supply a list of reference jobs to prove my worth.

I have and will allways attempt to offer free and accurate help to anyone in the PLC community... even rsdoran

S30 Source code regeneration

All we need is the .p6w file which can be uploaded from the 306/316. From this we regenerate a .q6w file - the source code. Its a bit of a laborious process and has a few downsides - the file generated is single file, all structure (#include files etc) are not recreated and all numbers (KB KW) are in hex - but it works and allows online viewing and mods to be performed. Often people who use our service are looking to upgrade, either to a newer Moeller or off to another manufacturer.

Moeller has a conversion utility for exporting PS20 and PS30 files into S40 for use with PS4 and PS416 which can be found here ftp://ftp.moeller.net/AUTOMATION/APPLICATION_NOTES/an27x01g.exe

If you send us your .p6w we will have a look and quote decompilation and providing a printout etc.

I do confirm with ninanderson that PS3 is able to discompile the upload program with S30 software.
For PS306 and PS316, we used to hire other company to make the source code back to us then we convert program to PS4 and PS416 machine. We have already done this for 2 machines (PS306 and PS316) which we never have original source code.

For these threads, at least I know more who I can contact for PS306, PS316 program discompile if the price is not too high for me.

Hello guys.

I have a similar problem to the rest of these posts.
I have a winder with a PS306 PLC, that is on its last legs, a little memory module that I plug in to reload the program when it fails.
I also have what I assume is the program, 5 files with the following extentions Q6W, P6W, S6W, Z6W and R6W. I also have a copy of Sucosoft S30 (curtisy of applied automation), but I can't load the files with the software, generaly it tells me the file is empty.
Can I access these files from the Sucosoft software, to obtain a print out of the program for troubleshooting and upgrade.

Dear Sirs.

Can anyone give me a copy of the socosoft s30 or similar to be able to connect to a PS-316? According to what I see in the forum, comes with the decompilation tool included? Like the cable pinout to communicate to this plc? My email is [email protected]
Thank you very much in advance.