GE Fanuc Series 6 LAD File

I dont know much about these files. Using DirectSoft4 import feature they opened only to show multiple END rungs. This is probably not the correct response to the files. By the way, were there any associated files such as .NAM or .EXP or .SDE extensions?

Thanks for trying. I tried the DirectSoft import and got the same output. I wasn't sure how reliable this import function was. The files look a bit thin for the application, and look odd when viewed with a hex file viewer, but I have limited experience with GE Fanuc Series 6, so I was hoping someone with a working LogicMaster application could take a look.

Here are the files. Without any annotation, they don't tell you much. If you could lay your hands on files 2749.nam, 2749.exp, 2750.nam, and 2750.exp, that would be helpful. Those are the files that include address names and rung comments.

It's no surprise that Automation Direct can't import Series Six files. While Logicmaster One and Logicmater Six shared a common look and feel and used the same conventions for filename extensions, the similarity ended there. While the Series One was made by Koyo and branded GE, the Series Six was made by GE.