Intouch Scripting: Problems with changing a tags value

SouthernStang

I am new to this line of work so please excuse me if this is extremely simple. I have also Searched the forums and web for answeres and am getting no where

I know that to change the value of a tag you just simply:

Code:
TagName1 = 1;

But what If you are building the tag name via a string?

Code:
DIM TagToChange as Message;

TagToChange = "TagName"+1;

How do I then take the string in variable and use it to change the value of an existing tag?

I have tried creating and Indirect Analog Tag and doing:

Code:
InDirectTag.Name = "TagName"+1;

But the Name property remains blank. It doesnt work.

I am pulling my hair out over this.. it should be hard.. it has to be something simple I am missing.