AB Ultra Master software download OR Ultra 200 Servo Drive troubleshooting help

Our Allen Bradley Ultra Series 200 Digital Servo Drive has been faulting out without providing a fault signal.

After about 15 minuets of operation it will suddenly loose its LED segmented display and then shows an error on HMI screen "Servo Not In Auto"

Additionally, another used drive was purchased online and when hooked up immediately generates a "watchdog timer" error code and will not run the motor at all.

We do not have Ultra Master software, Is there another way to download it?

Any ideas on how to isolate and identify the actual issue with the ultra 200 servo drive shutting off after 15 or so minuets and "servo not in auto" HMI error message?

ANY old school techniques or possible ways to test this drive?

Thanks, I am at work now digging around online.