SoMachine Logic Builder Simulation

jara

Hello Everybody.

Can I simulate with SoMachine Logic Builder the network Modbus TCPIP?

With UnityPro and the new version Control Expert it is possible with the PLC Simulator, but with SoMachine I can´t do it.

I have setup everything, but the warning is like the picture.The bus is not running. The shown values might not be up-to-date.

Any tip will be gratefull

Thank you very much for your time.
Regards

SoMachine_1.png

I don't think it will work in simulation.
After many hours of trying I managed to make it work using Codesys Control Win SoftPLC running as Modbus Client and Ananas as Modbus TCP Server on the same PC.

I don't remember if Somachine has a SoftPLC which can be used for testing and debugging purposes like vanilla Codesys. Will have to wait until next week after the Easter holidays when I come back to work.

I don't think it will work in simulation.
After many hours of trying I managed to make it work using Codesys Control Win SoftPLC running as Modbus Client and Ananas as Modbus TCP Server on the same PC.

I don't remember if Somachine has a SoftPLC which can be used for testing and debugging purposes like vanilla Codesys. Will have to wait until next week after the Easter holidays when I come back to work.

Hi kallileo

Thank you very much for your answer.
I have spend the last days trying to simulate, but without luck.
I don´t have find any documentation about this issue.
Yes, SoMachine has a SoftPLC as Device, I have tried with this device but I wasn´t able to comunicate in the same machine with Modbus Tester from schneider.
https://www.schneider-electric.us/en/faqs/FA180037/
I will waiting to the next week if you have more information.
Thank you very much and enjoy Easter holidays

Best Regards