ModTcp in Excel

AlbertoM

Hi Everone

I need to log data from a PLC into Excel, I've been searching and there is a lot of demo stuff out there, but is there anything I can use that does not cost so much?

Thanks

You have a PLC in which there is some data. You need to generate a * .xls file (or simply * .csv). Naturally, there should be some kind of connection "PC <-> PLC". And on the computer - a program for generating a file. Perhaps this option will help.

Thanks Garry
I tried using your Excel suggestion but keep getting a class error with winsck, am running win 10 64 and believe winsck doesn't work on this OS?
Any idea?

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to export data from a DataGrid to Excel using VBA, but I'm getting an error "Object doesn't support this property or method". The...
Replies
Views
I don't know if this is the right place for the subject at least I'll try. The company has one of the oldest computers that is a master Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to send the data from Rslogix500 to Excel. I created a connection between RSlinx and Excel. The values in Excel automatically...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Im back again, this time I cannot minimized excel even though i put 6 on the exec mode.. this is my cicode.. Exec("C:\Program...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom