TIA Portal 14 Hardware update for TP1900

poznanman

I am using TIA Portal 14 and I cannot download to 6AV2 124-0UC02-0AX1 which is a TP1900 Comfort as I do not have the Hardware file for the device, I have only 6AV2 124-0UC02-0AX0 selectable, so I get the download error of device MISMATCH, I cannot for the life of me find an update - can anyone advise where to find or a work around?

thanks

Mr

Hi Jesper
..and there lies my problem, SP1 installed and SP1 update4 installed.. it isn't in it.
You say there are hot fixes? - I'll have a look but the HW Catalogue should be in the updates me thinks....

thanks for quick reply... I am sitting here in the hotel room looking for the fix :) ...grand life eh?

I posted before based on what it says in the technical specifications for 6AV2124-0UC02-0AX1. It says minimum required is V14SP1 with HF.
I cannot check it myself since I only have V15 and V15.1 on my PC.

If you manage to get the 6AV2124-0UC02-0AX1 in your project, if the download fails it may be better to use Prosave to update the firmware to match you project, and only then attempt to download from TIA.

Richard

Hi
Found it !!!

The hardware is in the package but not in the catalogue, it needs to be selected in the long list and installed, just to make it more difficult to find it in the item list that reads TP1500...2200 - so you miss it when scrolling through.
Once it is installed it appears in the Hardware Catalogue... phew... I am happy now.

Thanks for the swift response, it put me on the right track for looking..or the will to keep searching :)

CASE CLOSED