Anyone know what this goes on?

I found an AB 44-pin connector in a desk drawer. All I can tell is that it is obsolete, Googling has not helped at all. I hoping one of you may know what it goes to so I know if I need to keep it or not.

Its P/N is 2090-K6JMPSO-D44M.

Thanks in advance

44 pins on one side ?
What is on the other side ?

I remember that the KT1 card used a connector with a lot of pins on one side (dont remeber exactly how many pins), and the usual 3-pin phoenix plug on the other side.

so I know if I need to keep it or not.

if Murphy's Law works the same way for you - as it does for me - if you throw it away today, then you'll need it (desperately) tomorrow ...

I have a box in my shop marked "Shop Findings" ... I chunk stuff like that in the box - and once a year or so I'm forced to scrabble around to find something that normally I would have thrown away ...

if Murphy's Law works the same way for you - as it does for me - if you throw it away today, then you'll need it (desperately) tomorrow ...

I have a box in my shop marked "Shop Findings" ... I chunk stuff like that in the box - and once a year or so I'm forced to scrabble around to find something that normally I would have thrown away ...
Words of wisdom here :nodi:

My box was called "Mick's to be used someday box"

Left it when I retired. 15 years ago. I wonder ??

Mickey, You are close but what I have has no place to attach terminals.

I looked at the spec sheet for the K6CK, and based on what I was able to decipher. I think what I have is some sort of jumper module for the safe off function.

K6= Kinetix 6000 series

JMP= Jumper

SO= Safe off

I don't think I need it, but like Ron I'll put it in a break glass in case of emergency box.

Thanks