Fanuc Robot no teach pendent

Holmslykke

Hi, i have a fanuc robot with a R-30ia mate Open air controller, and a broken teach pendent (TP).

is it possible to disconnect the TP and make a few jumpers, log on to the controller via a browser (on a PC) and still run the program in auto mode.

If so, how? thank you for your time ;:D

I've done this with ABB robots but haven't tried it a Fanuc. ABB has the auto/teach switch on the controller verses Fanuc has one of two on the teach pendant so its more than the safety circuit.

Post your question at https://www.robot-forum.com/robotforum/, someone over there may have tried it.

I have a couple of older Fanuc pendants in like new condition that I don't use anymore, if they would work for you I would open to selling one or both.

Yes you can! Fanuc sells a plug that you can apply inside of the controller to jumper out the pendant. This allows the Estop circuit to remain ok. and you can use robot without Teach pendant.*