scada

What is it that you are actually trying to achieve? How long time period and how many values are we talking about?

The issue sounds quite interesting, but I highly doubt there would be any ready solutions for this kind of thing.

What is it that you are actually trying to achieve? How long time period and how many values are we talking about?

The issue sounds quite interesting, but I highly doubt there would be any ready solutions for this kind of thing.

yes it is interesting..i am working on a project pipeline leak detection ..the project containing ultrasonic flow meter and plc ..i need to monitor any change for flow value and pressue ..the historical trend will show this but i need to make an alarm on changing time or specific variation time ..can scada do it ?

You are fingerprinting. That's a tough nut to crack. Sounds like you need to watch Ramp (or decay) Rate or 2 parameters and match that to your known "fingerprint" of a bad condition.