RSView32 Tags

Dear Experts,

I am new to AB.
I have a project of RSView32 and logic in RSLogix500. both are communicating on DH485. I want to see linking of tags in both, like I can see tag address B3/213 in RSView tag database but I want to see corresponding address of this tag in RSlogix500.
when I search B3/213 in RSLogix it takes me to B3:13/5.
Please tell me the relation.

Regards,

If you have the SLC program, open it, and RIGHT-CLICK in the Ladder display window. Select "Properties", then the "Address Display", and set "Binary Bit Display Mode" to "/Bit". That will make them show the same as in RSView32.

Similar Topics

We have a computer that runs a RView32 program. I was recently asked to add a few rungs to help our facility and update our screen from...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm a PLC noob! To give you some background, I am a programmer with very little PLC experience, and I've been thrown into learning my...
Replies
Views
I have a combobox on a form and am populating that combobox with string tags from the plc using the .AddItem method in a macro. At first I could...
Replies
Views
FT View Studio Ver 8.0.0. RSView32 project is about 2007 vintage. From help file: To import an HMI project to a local station application:In...
Replies
Views
I'm porting an RSView32 application to FactoryTalk SE and need to deal with the use of QueryForTags in the RSView32 app. Does anyone know of an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom