Panelview C600 USB port connection

AA_Ron

Afternoon folks,

Anyone have any idea where I can find the download for USB RNDIS driver to connect to a C600 Panelview. Looked everywhere and cant seem to find the driver for it. The Component PDF led me to a dead end in the section for connecting Via USB.

Thanks!!!!

From the knowledgebase on Rockwell website:

There is a driver file there : PanelView USB RNDIS Driver.exe - but even zipping it, the file is more than 2MB, so cannot post it here...

118137 | 02/24/2011
Question

I want to program my PanelView Component using a USB connection. Where can I get the USB RNDIS driver for the PanelView Component?

Answer

The driver is available with the Accessory CD that shipped with the unit. If the CD is not available, use driver attached to this note.
Installation instructions, see the PanelView Component User Manual Publication 2711c-um001
Quick start guide, see the PanelView Component Quick Start Publication 2711c-qs001

455067 | 09/01/2011 |
Question

What driver do I use in Windows 7 64-bit to connect to my PanelView Component or PanelView Plus 6 or PanelView Plus 7 via USB?

Answer

There is a RNDIS driver built-into Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 that will allow the PanelView Component or PanelView Plus 6 or PanelView Plus 7 terminals to connect to a Windows 7 64-bit computer.

The following procedure may work on a 32-bit OS if you are having trouble getting our RNDIS driver to install.
The following describes how to add the device:

Open up Device Manager.
Right-click on the PanelView Component or PVc USB Device and select Update driver software.
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 appears as a unknown device
Click Browse my computer for driver software
Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer
Click Network adapters and click Next.
Click Microsoft Corporation and click Remote NDIS Compatible Device and click Next
Note: Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 Click Microsoft
Click Close after the driver is updated.