Citect Historian to Power BI

keithsimpson

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has been able to setup a Directquery on Power BI to the historian SQL database.

I have been able to setup a SQL query in Power BI import function and I am able to get all the historian readings for a tag in a given time frame but when it come to Directquery it doesn't like DECLARE statements.

I m hoping to use Directquery so I can setup automated incremental updates. Import function does not support incremental updates.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, I am using CitectHistorian 4.5 and ı have a problem with deploying the reports. When i click to the Deploy Report in the Historian...
Replies
Views
Hi All I've recently been tasked with the implementation and installation of a Historian system into a plant, and I’ve encountered a major issue...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, In a factory where we installed Citect 7.20 the computer began to show the first signs of end of life. They never considered...
Replies
Views
I have a running backup of Citect and plc and I want to make a spare PC station so I have installed the win XP and somatic net v6.0 and import the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom