Mitsubishi Q series PLC error

sonutomy

Hi guys,
I've been experiencing a problem with Mitsubishi Q series PLC.
I've uploaded the master program from Mitsubishi Q02 CPU. When i downloaded the same program to a fresh CPU it was showing error. The error code was 4101.
What i done was that I've fixed the new CPU to the rack and downloaded the backup program to the new cpu.
I'm not so familiar with this Q02 CPU. I do need help to rectify this problem.

Check the code list:
Error code list[Error code 4101]
Applicable machineBasic model QCPU, High Performance model QCPU, Process CPU, Redundant CPU
=====================================================================================
Error code(SD0)4101
Error messageOPERATION ERROR
Common information(SD5-15)Program error location
Individual information(SD16-26)-
LED status(RUN)Off/On
LED status(ERROR)Flicker/On
PLC operating stateStop/Continue
* CPU operations when an error occurred can be determined with a parameter.
(LED indication varies according to the CPU module status.)
Diagnostics timingWhen instruction executed
Error description & cause
(1) The number of setting data dealt with the instruction exceeds the applicable range.
(2) The storage data and constant of the device specified by the instruction exceeds the applicable range.
(3) When writing to the host CPU shared memory, the write prohibited area is specified for the write destination address.
(4) The range of storage data of the device specified by the instruction is duplicated.
(5) The device specified by the instruction exceeds the range of the number of device points.
(6) The interrupt pointer No. specified by the instruction exceeds the applicable range.
(7) A link direct device, intelligent function module device, and cyclic transmission area device are specified for both (S) and (D) with the BMOV instruction.
Corrective action
Read common information of the error using the programming tool to identify the numeric value (program error location).
Check the error step corresponding to the value, and correct it as necessary.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Applicable machineUniversal model QCPU, L series CPU
=====================================================================================
Error code(SD0)4101
LED status(RUN)Off/On
(1) The number of setting data dealt with the instruction exceeds the applicable range.
(2) The storage data and constant of the device specified by the instruction exceeds the applicable range.
(3) When writing to the host CPU shared memory, the write prohibited area is specified for the write destination address.
(4) The range of storage data of the device specified by the instruction is duplicated.
(5) The device specified by the instruction exceeds the range of the number of device points.
(6) The interrupt pointer No. specified by the instruction exceeds the applicable range.
(7) A link direct device, intelligent function module device, and cyclic transmission area device are specified for both (S) and (D) with the BMOV instruction.
(8) The storage data of file register specified by the instruction exceeds the applicable range. Or, file register is not set. (Except the Q00UJCPU.)
(9) The block data that crosses over the boundary between the internal user device and the extended data register (D) or extended link register is specified (including 32-bit binary, real number (single precision, double precision), indirect address, and control data).
Corrective action
Read common information of the error using the programming tool to identify the numeric value (program error location).

hope you can solve your problem.
do you download your program with symbolic information? maybe your program is too big, try to download w/o symbolic information

Check the code list:
Error code list[Error code 4101]
Applicable machineBasic model QCPU, High Performance model QCPU, Process CPU, Redundant CPU
Error code(SD0)4101
LED status(RUN)Off/On
Corrective action
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Applicable machineUniversal model QCPU, L series CPU
Error code(SD0)4101
LED status(RUN)Off/On
(8) The storage data of file register specified by the instruction exceeds the applicable range. Or, file register is not set. (Except the Q00UJCPU.)
(9) The block data that crosses over the boundary between the internal user device and the extended data register (D) or extended link register is specified (including 32-bit binary, real number (single precision, double precision), indirect address, and control data).
Corrective action

hope you can solve your problem.
do you download your program with symbolic information? maybe your program is too big, try to download w/o symbolic information

The master program is too long as you've doubted.First i tried to download program+parameter device comments+ device memory but that was not possible and was showing error( device memory exceeds parameter range). so i tried to download each block individually but still there was error saying cannot download without parameters. Now my question is whether i have to modify the configuration of the new cpu and how?

what is your programming software?
Check your PLC memory size and compare it with your program size.
you dont need to download your symbolic information.
you can perform check easy in GXWorks2.

And what do you mean with modify the configuration....?

Im working with GX developer 8 .
I want to know whether i need to change any setting in the new CPU before downloading the program into it.
Also should i need to copy the program into the flash card separately.

Not sure as I use GXiec but there should be a way to display the code where the error is. The most common problems are non initialized variables i.e. where a program is loaded from scratch & a Double Data word (Real) is not initialized correctly this shows up as NAN if monitored in the program, another common problem is where the index register is used (Z0, Z1 etc.) & the value points to a non existent variable (this is bad programming).
Have you also downloaded the plc parameters as this might also cause problems.
If you can find the address (Step No.) where it first falls over then look at the code in statement list and find the step no.