help/info slitting a pt100 signal two ways

stu

Hi guys
I was wondering if it is possible to split a pt100 probe signal , I have a pt100 going to a controller but I would like to piggy back off the probe and put into a plc , is this posible thanks

See if the controller has retransmit or use signal conditioner to send to the two devices. You can potentially run 4-20ma loop through both plc and controller.

RTD splitter, RTD in, two analog outputs.
spec sheet
http://api-usa.com/pdf/api/apd1393.pdf

APD_1393_RTD_splitter.jpg

yep a double sensor, available in one housing.
you can also use a converter to 4/20 mA as this signal, can go serial from controller to data logger.

oh
hello
Advice : you should use crush
and requests fabricate You should ask yourself
I want to you should use
crush
and requests
fabricate
You should ask yourself
I want to signal out 4-20ma or 0-10v