How to fulfill the OPTIONAL TRIGGER CONNECTIONS in alarm setup editor of RSVIEWME

siva_maddala

hai to every one

welcome to the automation world. I am working for one project which is water transmission and distribution project for that we are using ALLEN BRADLEY RS VIEW ME HMI for graphics. In this RS VIEW STUDIO i prepared the project and run it all are ok. but for preparing alarms i have a small doubt. I already submitted some queries regarding RSVIEW ME in plcs.net then i got the solution for that with that hope i am sending this query.

In alarm setup editor of the RSVIEW ME HMI I prepared the conditions for alarms in triggers tab select trigger and for the corresponding messages in the messages tab all are ok . my doubt is in alarm setup editor triggers tab OPTIONAL TRIGGER CONNECTIONS. In this there are four columns are there they are

NAME TAG OR EXPRESSION TAG EXPRESSION

HANDSHAKE
ACK
REMOTEACK
REMOTE ACK HANDSHAKE
etc.,

and in ADVANCED TAB
NAME TAG OR EXPRESSION TAG EXPRESSION
SILENCE
REMOTE SILENCE
REMOTE ACKALL
etc.

actually these are all predefined for every scada. but here i studied in help menu or in manual what they wrote means Design a Digital tag to this connection to notify the data source when the trigger connections value changes. It is asking some digital tag to connection . I am not understanding that actually to link this optional trigger connections the tags from where we have to take. If any one knows please give the solution.

thanks and regards
M.SIVA