Fault Codes SLC 5/02

sometimes that error happened to me, the problem was when i powerup the PLC, after i cleared the fault, PLC runs very nice

Just goes to show - don't always blame the A-B kit, which IMHO has an unparalleled name for stability and reliability if the installation is sound.

Another point is that the SLC power supplies are the very least sensitive to mains-borne transients and drop-outs that I have ever seen in industrial power supplies. I'm gonna be lazy and not look the specs up - but they are very tolerant of "brown-outs".

Similar Topics

Hi All,I have a question for all. when you have a processor and there is a fault,you go to fault and see whats the problem.QUESTION IS WHERE IN...
Replies
Views
can anyone help with a list of fault codes including Are, noc any help please the above fault codes do not appear in the manual
Replies
Views
Hi there! I've been looking for some fault codes table for the 1734-AENTR adapters, since I'd like to show a message in HMI with some...
Replies
Views
I am new to programming rockwell and could use some help. I am using compact logix controller with an Ethernet IP Servo Drive. The servo has 400+...
Replies
Views
At random times, I am getting the following faults. Type 14 Code 01 and Type 14 Code 09. Turning the key resets the fault and I can run again...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom