ReD lion 306A - Rj12 connector to DB9

fannar

Hi guys

Red lions website have been down for some days now so i can't find any info.

I'm trying to make a cable to connect a barcode scanner to the RS232 port (rj12 plug).

The scanner has a DB9 plug ... does anyone have a wire diagram how i can make the cable myself or a weblink to where i can find one for sale ?

Best regards
fannar

I just got on their site http://www.redlion.net/ looks like its up now

Hi guys

Red lions website have been down for some days now so i can't find any info.

I'm trying to make a cable to connect a barcode scanner to the RS232 port (rj12 plug).

The scanner has a DB9 plug ... does anyone have a wire diagram how i can make the cable myself or a weblink to where i can find one for sale ?

Best regards
fannar

These guys https://www.plccable.com/ have just about any PLC HMI cable Known to man. They may have what you need.

Thank you very much Bullzi :)

I am working on one similar to that now for another forum member here in the states, the parts to build are not very easy as I bought the last long RJ12 to round cables in the US... you can make it with a flat cable but you may need to use another adapter to get to the DB9, the one we are making will be one piece from HMI to PLC

Not sure if you have a mouser.com over there but thats where we buy a lot of our parts