Abb rtu configuration

Dear all,

Could any one please help me with my abb rtu configuration.
I have already worked on honeywell rtu's . But the ABB rtu 520 configuration is much different than than honeywell.

I am stuck at the configuration, I am using RTUtil500 software as a configuration software for the controller and multiprog wt for the programming part.

when i try to import the program created in multiprog to the RTUtil configuration , RTUtil500 gives a message saying "no plc information found in this rtutil project".

Could any one please help we with this.

Dear all,

Could any one please help me with my abb rtu configuration.
I have already worked on honeywell rtu's . But the ABB rtu 520 configuration is much different than than honeywell.

I am stuck at the configuration, I am using RTUtil500 software as a configuration software for the controller and multiprog wt for the programming part.

when i try to import the program created in multiprog to the RTUtil configuration , RTUtil500 gives a message saying "no plc information found in this rtutil project".

Could any one please help we with this.
Hello, I'm new in programming RTU560, I need Multiprog wt for my study, I can't find it please help me!!!

Dear All

I worked with RTU560 with RTUtil560 V10. But now they upgraded FW to 12. But I don't have RTUtil500 V12.
Can anybody help? Please.